Hospital Bed Service Lifts
For Maintenance of Hospital Beds / Surgical Beds, and other Heavy Medical Equipment
Custom-built to lift the beds and equipment in your facility.
Perform maintenance and regular service of hospital beds and other medical equipment, such as large wheelchairs, when you use SVI’s Medical Equipment Lifts.
Hospital beds have progressively become more complex and feature-packed over the years. These sophisticated beds provide superior patient comfort and ultimate control to providers and caregivers alike. All of this does not come without presenting additional challenges to hospital equipment maintenance personnel worldwide.
Today’s beds are not only heavier, they contain more moving parts, linkages, drive motors, electronics, etc. Servicing and maintaining these high-tech beds has never been more important or demanding. Utilizing the most effective tools to safely and productively perform hospital bed maintenance is a top priority of professional staff at health care operations everywhere.
SVI meets these needs as one of the medical industry’s first and most economically versatile supplier of the safest hospital bed service lifts available.
Call today to learn more. SVI is very versatile and can custom-tailor a lift to meet your specific needs.
Model HBL-1000 Features include:
- 1000 lb. (453 Kg) Lifting Capacity
- Available Lifting Heights: 48″ (122 cm), 60″ (152 cm), 72″ (182 cm)
- Standard Lift Length: 48″ (122cm)
- Lift Arm Width Adjustment: 16″ to 60″ (40 cm to 152 cm)
- Super Smooth Chain-Over Hydraulic Cylinder Lifting Action
- Telescoping and Folding Arms—Keep floor area clear when lift is not in use. Options Available.
- Shrouded Solenoid-Operated Safety Lock System—Locks Every 4″
- Positive Engaging Carriage Safety Lock
- Swing Arm Lock
- Chain Drive
- 110V Power and Pushbutton Lock Release can be remotely wall-mounted or attached right to the Lifting Column
- Standard or Specialty Lifting Adapters Are Available
- Adjustable Lift Arm Width
- And More
SVI will customize the HBL-1000 to meet your needs, or design a lift for your requirements.