PHBL-750 Portable Hospital Bed Lift
Hospital Bed Maintenance — Just Got Easier.
PHBL-750 Model is Shipped Ready to Lift — No Assembly Required!
Perform maintenance and regular service of hospital beds and other medical equipment, such as large wheelchairs, when you use SVI’s Medical Equipment Lifts.
MODEL PHBL-750 DESIGN FEATURES:
- Designed to be portable, to fit through any door that a hospital bed fits through, and to be moved where needed (41-13/16” Wide X 78” Height)
- 48” rise, full lift achieved in 1 minute
- Fixed spread distance of lifting arms (41”)
- Arms designed to be level with the floor when fully lowered for easy positioning
- Fully lowered height of 3-1/8” will fit under most hospital beds
- Arms are level when lifting under maximum load
- Tubular carriage frame to minimize weight
- Telescoping arms for storage (53-1/4” Deep)
- Hand crank winch for lifting without need for hydraulics or electricity
- Lockable rear wheels for stability when lifting and mobility when moving
- Shipped ready to lift, no assembly required
- Polyurethane wheels
- Replaceable slider blocks
- Replaceable arm pads
MODEL PHBL-750 SAFETY FEATURES:
- Controls are manually operated for total control
- Built-in fully automatic friction brake holds load exactly in position when raising and lowering. Cannot free wheel
- Locking positions every 4”, starting at 20” off the floor
- Auto resetting lock, whenever the lift is raised the lock resets
Hospital beds have progressively become more complex and feature-packed over the years. These sophisticated beds provide superior patient comfort and ultimate control to providers and caregivers alike. All of this does not come without presenting additional challenges to hospital equipment maintenance personnel worldwide.
Today’s beds are not only heavier, they contain more moving parts, linkages, drive motors, electronics, etc. Servicing and maintaining these high-tech beds has never been more important or demanding. Utilizing the most effective tools to safely and productively perform hospital lift bed maintenance is a top priority of professional staff at health care operations everywhere.
SVI meets these needs as one of the medical industry’s first and most economically versatile supplier of the safest hospital bed service lifts available.
Call today to learn more. SVI is very versatile and can custom-tailor a hospital lift to meet your specific needs.
See features of Model PHBL-750 below:
SVI has been producing custom lifting equipment for decades. Some of the industries we serve include pharmaceutical, medical, paint, food, printing, turf equipment, automotive, and specialty manufacturing applications.
SVI is Versatile! SVI is your Answer!
SVI Hospital Bed Lifts are proudly Made in Illinois, USA. Contact SVI today to order yours today!